The much awaited wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West took place last weekend in Florence, and we’re loving the photographs that show just what money can buy.
The whole wedding, from the underplayed grey with gilt-print wedding invitations to the black and white wedding cake oozed class and sophistication. The gorgeous Givenchy dress with the lace sleeves, deep-cut back and very long veil was glamorous, sexy and tasteful. It was the dress that showed a complete change of style from her previous weddings, perhaps reflecting her new role as a mother.
So, will this sophisticated, luxurious wedding start some trends?
Here at Tree of Hearts we think it will, and we have highlighted the areas that we think will influence wedding trends over the next year or so.
- A hen party in Paris
- Weddings in Italy
- Luxury wedding invitations
- Sexy wedding dresses incorporating lots of lace
- Simple but stunning bridal bouquets
- Food that is colour coordinated with the wedding colours, in this case pink.
- Photo booths
And in this amazing change of style from the princess of reality TV, we think she answered a number of bridal dilemmas:
- Don’t worry if you are planning your second (or even third) wedding, you can still wear white and have that long veil and train.
- Being over thirty does not mean you cannot have the most gorgeous dress – you can carry off that sexy, sophisticated look with ease.
- You don’t have to have over the top “extras” – just look at the simple bridal bouquets in the photos and how gorgeous they look.
If you are starting to plan your wedding and are looking for style and sophistication some of our luxury invitations are the perfect way to set the theme. If you are inspired by the Kim Kardashian wedding, you could choose luxury antique border range, the vintage lace range or the damask wedding invitations.
We might not all be millionaires, but we can offer you a little affordable luxury.
Photo credits: Kim Kardashian/Instagram